Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 in all its Glory

Hi all, it's been too long! I'm sure you've noticed... Well, I was "advised" to take a break by someone rather new to advisement... And, although I spoke with someone I trust and was told I definitely didn't need to pause my writings, I decided it couldn't harm me... I had been needing some time for my own private thoughts and prayers and personal growth and it would show God that I'm serious about my relationship with him, no matter what he asks.  At first I planned to take one month but one turned into two, into three, and well, you know. It's a strange thing really, I feel so much has changed yet the surroundings are the same. 

So what's the plan for 2015 in all its glory? I have no idea, and that's okay.  I have no real new year resolutions or set-in-stone strategy written out but I will experience everything the year has to offer in its fulness! My intention for the year is to live heart wide open! I will move forward with purpose and passion! I will work on myself and change the rough edges. I will pray and worship with all my strength. I will focus my mind on good things and remember the grace given me. I will extend grace to those around me. I will continue to learn how to love myself better and motivate myself into a kinder, stronger, wiser self. 

You may not notice change immediately, maybe not ever, but I will continue to change and you should too! Whatever it is that makes you a better person, you know what it is, take time for yourself to think about it, be intentional about your actions, don't give up as soon as you slip back into the old way of your mind, appreciate the fact that you now recognize that it is your old way and get up the next day with new resolve to move forward. It's okay to have a bad day, we all do and will, give yourself room to make mistakes, the road to success always passes failure.

No comments: